South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky was established as Pedagogical Institute at Richelieu Lyceum in Odesa on 2 May, 1817. South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky is a member of International Association of Universities, East European Association of Universities, Association of European Universities, International Association of Pedagogical Universities of Central and Eastern Europe, Swedish National Scientific Association, AGEC – “European Association of Choral Communities for Public Activity”, European Council’s Higher Education and Research Committee (Strasburg), Norwegian-Ukrainian University Alliance, a well-known European organization “Observatory of the Magna Charta”. The university collaborates with more than 100 Ukrainian educational institutions and numerous universities in Europe, Asia and America. At present, there are 12 academicians, almost 70 Doctors of Sciences, professors; 18 lecturers educators hold the titles of Honorary Workers of Science, Education, Arts and Sports; they are laureates of state prizes. A great number of scientists have received international awards; they are members of various national and international academies, communities and associations.

Institutes and faculties:

The Institute of Preschool and Special Education

World’s Languages Institute

The Institute of Physics and Mathematics

The Institute of Primary Education and Humanities Technology

The Institute of Physical Education and Rehabilitation

The Institute of Arts

The Institute of Psychology


SEND US REQUEST